Welcome to Creative Life Arts Art.Full Playdays...
This is your creative 'hello me' chance to dip dabble and shine and explore from your creative wild heart. Each playday is made up of different taster sessions for you try with committing to a whole day's worth. Every Art.Full play day with explore different mediums and ways to make art and ignite your expressive heart whispers and soul stirings. There will always be an intutive painting session included in every playday!
***Saturday June 3rd 2016 ~
Tesco Community Space Newmarket
10-4.30 ~ £40inc all art materials***
***Exploring from the Wild Heart***
Whether you are a wobbly artful warrior, an already accomplished artist, or a total novice or anything else in between - this creative soulful art making workshop is for you :-)
Juicilicious Wild Heart Artist & Creativity Coach Bernadette Darnell will kindly & gently guide you through an empowering joyful day of creative self discovery, juicy artmaking, splendidly imperfect play and an exploration into the creative process for life and art.
She'll be sharing her own creative inspirations, her soultrepreneurial journey and will be holding this creative Wild Heart space for you to enjoy delving into the artful world of glitter, intuitive painting, playful play, gentle movement, juicy blessings, great fun, gentle movement and magical happenings in a safe sacred space with a creative supportive tribe of like minded others....
You'll have the chance to say 'Hello Me Time', deepen your creative yearnings, allow your soul whispers and heart wishes to be heard and put the busyness of life on hold for this lovely day together. There will be no judgements, critiquing or how to's, just a lovely space to play, explore, enjoy and discover.
This is all about the process NOT the result - you'll find the freedom and confidence to create whatever you want:-)
This gorgeous day is made up of ....
* A fun group collaboration of squiggles and scribbles & creative exploration * Creating with clay - a sacred container for your soul whispers * Playing with gelli plates & making your own mono print * Intuitive Wild Heart Painting - be as wild as you like! * Juicy Journaling with an easy but gorgeous way to decorate your journal * Music, movement (gentle) Goddess cards, Guided Imagery, Glitter, Chocolate, lots of laughter and big deep love ♥
Nourishing Soulful things you'll receive:
* Tuition and guidance from international retreat facilitator/artist Bernadette Darnell
* Your personal Wild Heart Intuitive Art Canvas to take home
* A small sacred clay container personally created by you
* A new journal with your very own created geli plate print
*A meeting with you inner critic, what stops you and how to lessen its hold on you :-)
*Connection with your authentic self & your intuitive creative muse
* A wild writing session with prompts from Bernadette
* A gentle creative safe space to explore your creative gifts - yes EVERYONE has them - and revive your confidence
* Learn more about the creative process for life & art
* Holistic renewal in a lovely happy atmosphere of creative juice and joy
* Hello me time, new friends, hugs, glitter, chocolate & hugs on tap
* An opening guided mediation, individual goddess card and meaning and a closing sharing of your delicious creations with the rest of the group
These are bitesized creative nuggests for you to try, test out, play with and a chance to jumpstart your creativity!
There will be a break for lunch which can be purchased in the Tesco Coffee Shop or bring your own and eat in.
Cost of this yummilcious day is £40 (talk to me if this is out of your budget but really want to come - we will work something out)
Place: Tesco Community Space Newmarket
Date: June 4th
Time: 10 - 4.30pm
Cost: £40 (sliding scale rates if in receipt of benefits
If you'd like more info please contact us here
This promises to be a lovely wonderful artilicious day - perfect for petrified would be artists, wobbly warriors, worried worry warts, people who want to dive into creativity and established artists who want to find more authenticity or who want to paint wild. You get lots of content for your pennies with some deep and lasting ways to live a bit more creatively, artfully, elegantly or just really WILD!